Font Size

Contractor Information

Forms and Applications

All contractors doing business in The Town of Hemingway are required to obtain a Town's business license.  The homeowner or contractor may pull a building permit along with the license.  All contractors must have a valid SC License and present it at the time of obtaining your license.

Building Permits

All residents must obtain a  building permit to do any work on their residence.  This includes new development, remodeling, etc. 

See Town Ordinances Chapter 6. Forms for building permits can be obtained at the Town Hall or on the Forms and Application Page of this website.

The newest codes are adopted by the Town of Hemingway.